2012 Father’s Day Grooming Gifts
Father’s Day is celebrated popularly on 3rd Sunday in June in many parts of the world. Since 1924 when President Calvin Coolidge proclaimed the third Sunday in June as Father’s Day. Father’s Day in 2011 is on Sunday, the 19th of June.
Hi-Tech Gifts For Father’s Day
Maybe most of you have already got something nice for your dad, but surely some have not managed to buy any gift yet. Many people think that buying a gift for dad is more complicated than buying a gift for mom’s day. So to make your life easy, here are some gifts any dad would certainly love.
See this list of inexpensive father’s day gifts (3D Stuff).
Without personally meeting your dad I know, he would be thrilled for any Hi-Tech gadgets like this variety of COOL electronics here, with the special Gold-Box 1 day shipping offer.
Hair Removal Gifts For Dad
Because this site is about hair removal solutions, home laser systems, electric shavers and hair removal gadgets. Here are our recommendations for the best 2012 father’s day gifts if your dad (husband) loves grooming, hair removal, looking good!
Low Budget Father’s Day Cool Gifts
Panasonic Shaving System Pro Curve
This Panasonic is a wet & dry shaving set, which dad can use in the shower or after the shower.
The Panasonic has a pivot head for close comfortable shaving,
And it is rechargeable so there is no hassle with buying extra batteries. Panasonic Pro-Curve – Pivot Action Shaving System, Silver
Philips Norelco Turbo Vacuum Beard, and Moustache Trimmer
If your dad has a beard or a mustache one of the cool things you can get him would be this turbo vacuum trimmer.
- This powerful trimmer kit has a built-in vacuum that catches all the trimmed hair falling from the beard or mustache for a clean hassle-free grooming.
- Philips is one of the best men’s grooming brands so you are buying your dad a valuable gift they will be happy to get and use for long time.
- 18 Secured length settings (with digital display) so dad’s beard would be perfectly trimmed.
Gifts For Stylish Father or Grads
Shavers come in several sizes and shapes. Cheap shavers are nice for young men, for the more mature men fathers and grandads who care for some more style the top brands require some budget. Here are the best wish list items any dad or grandad will appreciate to get. If you want to see your dad stunned and amazed this year, check the gifts ideas below.
Braun Series Pulsonic Shaver System
This power Braun Pulsonic shaver is a gift that will make dad go WOW. First of all this is a beautiful electric shaver to hold. The Braun Pulsonic series has some advance hi-tech technology features that makes the Bruan Pulsonic one of the most advanced men electric shavers.
- Activelift captures flat-lying hair, so dad will have the closest shave with no hairs left behind.
- 10,000 micro vibrations with every shave for super comfortable feeling.
- Unique combination of pivoting shaver head – Nearly 360 degrees of flexible positions to reach any skin area from the neck to the sideburns. Braun Series Pulsonic Shaver System
Ultimate Father’s Day Gentleman’s Gift
This is the most classic razor blade for gentlemen. This gift is stylish yet useful. It is useful because the razor is the popular best performance Gillette Mach III blade, and stylish with the polished chrome shick. Any man knows there is nothing more cool than having a barber-shop shave.
Merkur Mach 3 4-Piece Polished Set
Comprehensive, artful, and bolstered by Merkur, now available for your dad.
We Wish You All a Happy 2012 Father’s Day!